Resources for Home Learning
- 15 Best FREE Printable Books for Early Reading– Hand-picked printable books for English-speaking kids (aged 4-8), and for people who are learning to read English as a second language.
- Hi Mama Resource Center– activities articles with recommendations on how to adjust to having your kids’ home while working
- Teaching Strategies– informational videos, activities, and games
- Switcheroo Zoo– watch, listen, and play games to learn all about amazing animals
- Scholastic Magazine – Day-by-day projects to keep kids reading, thinking, and growing
- Nat Geo for Kids– Learn about geography and fascinating animals
- Seussville– Read, play games, and hang out with Dr. Seuss and his friends
- ABC YA– practice math and reading skills all while playing fnu games
- Star Fall– Practice your phonics with these read-along stories
- Storyline Online– Have some of your favorite stories read to you by movie stars!
- The Kidz Page – Games, stories, videos, worksheets, and more!
- Highlights Kids– Read, play games, and conduct cool science experiments
- ABC Mouse– Free account if currently enrolled students in our schools
- Teach Your Monster to Read– Free access on computer for online game that covers letters, sounds, their sounds, and full sentences
- Funbrain – Educational online games
- Cookie – Games, stories, videos, worksheets, and more!
- Brain Pop JR – Fun videos about science, health, reading and writing, social studies, math, arts, and technology
- Preschool Education – Educational worksheets, coloring pages, and games
- Department of Early Childhood Programs – Online resources for families to support continued early learning at home.
- Dade Schools – At-home learning activities and resources, web-based instructional resources, and educational broadcasts
- Smithsonian – Find out what makes an airplane fly and how balloons can float in the air
- Smithsonian Games – Online educational Stem games and simulations
- Live Science – Virtual museums, science learning, and creative and relaxing fun