Please fill out the form and attach your resume to apply for the Director Position at Coral Way.
Are you ready to embark on a worthwhile career path as a preschool director? Enjoy the benefits when you join our winning team! Our family-oriented preschool uses the most advanced technology to make our time at work more efficient. Our academically advanced program is renowned around Miami-Dade County. We are something special, and we are looking for special administrators! Our compensation packages includes Vacation Time, Paid Time Off, Nationwide Training and Travel, Continuing Education Support, Awards, Bonus Plan, Free Meals, and More! If you are creative, organized, and ambitious, you don’t want to miss out on this chance. Read below to see if you have what it takes to join our team! Seeking a happy, outgoing individual with experience in a preschool setting to lead or assist our administration team. We are a high-quality preschool looking for a talented director / co-director to handle the day to day operations of a preschool center, including staff management. Seeking a bilingual and energetic individual that has experience in management and loves working with children in a happy setting. Skills include knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint), professional phone and email etiquette, and organizational skills. This is a full-time position for an individual who is both professional and an independent worker.
- Handle the day to day administrative duties
- Flexibility to the daily business demands of the center including scheduled working hours.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must have a positive attitude and take direction well.
- Be able to work with little to no supervision
We are looking forward to adding an enthusiastic leader to our wonderful team.
Please email your resume and cover letter by responding to this ad.
Send your resume along with a clearly written cover letter, detailing your experience and prior salary.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location: Miami, FL 33175
- Required Education: High School or higher
- Required language: English/ Spanish
- Required license or certification: 45 Hours, CDA or FCCPC preferably